International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Certification
ISO stands for International Organization for Standardization. It’s an independent International Organization that develops the International Standards. It is responsible for International Standardization. But they are not involved in the ISO certification and do not issue ISO certificates.
Note: ISO Certification is issued by the external certification bodies.
There are many types of ISO Certification available such are mentioned below.
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 10002 – Compliant Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management System
- ISO 9001:2008- Quality Management System
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 37001 – Anti-bribery management systems
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management
- SA 8000 – Social accountability
- EnMS EN 16001 ISO 50001 – Energy Management
- SO/IEC 17025 – Testing and calibration laboratories
- SO 13485 – Medical devices
- ISO 639 – Language codes
- ISO 4217 – Currency codes
- ISO 3166 – Country codes
- ISO 26000 – Social Responsibility
- ISO 28000 – Security Management
- ISO 22008 – Food Safety Management
- ISO 8601 – Date and time format
- ISO 20121 – Sustainable events
- SO/IEC 27001 – Information security management
At Weboid Technologies, we provide complete solutions for ISO Certification, MP PWD Registration, MP VAT TIN Registration and E-Tendering, We are Bhopal based legal consultancy company which are providing legal services including MP PWD Contractor Registration, Company Registration.
Contact our team for hassel free ISO Certification at affordable cost.